Hello, and thank you for writing a story for me! These are just some ideas about things I like, but don't worry if you have your own ideas. I am sure I will like anything you write for me!
* ocean travel stories - they don't have to be on the Dawn Treader! Maybe a story about the merpeople!
* Travel stories of all kinds - I love seeing characters (the Pevensies during their reign, or Caspian, or Rilian, or anyone really) exploring outside of Narnia, or maybe finding their way between worlds?
* For shipping, I love Caspian/Peter, and I like Peter/Susan, but if that's not your thing, no worries.
* I also love post-Narnia stories about Susan - what direction did her life take her after the events of the The Last Battle? But nothing tragic, I don't want her wishing she'd died.
* I like AUs of all kinds! And I like crossovers - ASOIAF/Game of Thrones (Susan/Jon Snow is my hardcore crack crossover ship, and if you give me that I'll be your bff), or Tolkien (LOTR, or my other crack crossover ship is Susan/Maglor); or if you're writing an England story, maybe a crossover with the books "The Montmaray Journals" or "Code Name Verity", if you're familiar with those fandoms. But please no crossovers with Doctor Who or Sherlock or Supernatural.
Prompt words/objects/quotes/whatever: Use any of the following for inspiration, if they strike your fancy:
Banter, laughter, fun, horses, found family, and deep connections.
Susan and Lucy were queens, and they ruled well and proudly
They honored their land and their lord, rang the bells long and loudly
-- Wicked Girls, Seanan McGuire
As someone long prepared for the occasion;
In full command of every plan you wrecked –
Do not choose a coward’s explanation
that hides behind the cause and the effect.
--Alexandra Leaving, Leonard Cohen
And I am waiting
For life to begin
And I am waiting
To set sail for happiness.
-- Lawrence Ferlinghetti
What I definitely don't want in my fic: Character hate or bashing, misogyny, rape, Edmund/Peter brotherfic.