1) Yuletide fic is done! Finished, betaed, titled (*g*) and uploaded. HUZZAH! I am ridiculously nervous over it, but at least I am done.
2) Now on to the next fic exchange - I've got a NFFR Secret Santa due. *collapse*
3) Christmas presents are mostly bought. I've got a few more to get on Monday (I am hoping there will be less of a crowd at the stores since many people will still be working. *sob*), and then I will be done. YAY!
4) Then I have to start wrapping gifts. BOO!
5) My grandparents are still not going to the home. My grandmother wants to go, but doesn't want people looking at their taxes ("It's my money! Why do they need to know about it?!") and my grandfather doesn't want to go at all ("I won't be RAILROADED!"), until the next time my grandmother gets sick of course, and he starts crying about how it's all too much, he can't handle it, it's not fair because everyone goes home and he has to take care of her. Then she starts feeling better and he forgets he ever said any of that.
They called my mother today to tell her the power was out at their house. My mother told them to call Rick.
6) Started baking Christmas cookies yesterday, and hopefully will get the rest done tonight. All the peanut brittle is made, and that just leaves the baklava.
7) I also have to make the traditional family pate, which takes forever, and means a special shopping trip. But that'll be later in the week, since you don't want to make pate too early.
8) And I am thinking of Christmas ice cream. Peppermint stick or eggnog? Or both? What do you think?
9) I have seen Voyage of the Dawn Treader
again. I still think it's better in 2-D. I still think it's not as good as the first two movies. But it has some beautiful scenes and some really nice moments, and Will Poulter as Eustace is still a delight. I also rewatched LWW and PC and ( spoiler, I guess... )
10) I've been so focused on Yuletide that I haven't been reading fics or leaving feedback, so I am planning to spend the afternoon doing that. Oh, what a chore. ;)